Title: Re: [WSG] Extra space in IE

On 10/12/06 2:54 PM, "Tom Livingston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tom,

After playing around with the CSS and XHTML, it appears that your footer is not clearing your content.

I noticed you added <br style="clear:right;" /> on top of the page and I pasted that in between the main and footer div - the space in the footer is gone now.

In fact, just adding <br /> worked fine.  I tried adding the clear: both and display: block styles to #footer in the CSS but that didn't seem to work.

Tim

Thanks Tim. Weird. I figured I should clear the #topnav float before the rest....

One other thing, In IE6 again. When I resize the window, the footer slides right – doubling the left margin. Refreshing brings back my correct left margin. Anyone?

--
Tom Livingston | Senior Multimedia Artist | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com