From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Taco Fleur
Sent: 13 October 2006 12:24
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: [WSG] list-image cross browser position

Hello all,

is there any way to have a list-image in the same position across Internet Explorer and Firefox?
In IE the image is very close to the text, in Firefox it is just about where I would like it to be.
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Taco Fleur watch our new video online!

Pacific Fox™
free call 1800 032 982 or mobile 0421 851 786 — fax 07 3414 6464, international +61 7 3325 5103
www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial experience since 1994 …

our services:

  • online, print, marketing & information technology

  • website, branding, logo, business cards, letterheads

  • hosting, e-commerce, domain names, sms solutions,
    streaming video and complete web strategies