Title: Website design - Pacific Fox
I am having some trouble with list background images disappearing on

ol.styled li {
 list-style-type: none;
 background-position: left;
 background-repeat: no-repeat;
 padding-left: 30px;
 margin-left: -30px;
}
ol.styled .nrb-1 {
 background-image: url(../image/bullet/nrb-1.gif);
}

I have also tried

ol.styled li {
 list-style-type: none;
 background-position: left top;
 background-repeat: no-repeat;
 padding-left: 30px;
}

I went from using list style images to using a background because it is more consistent across browsers, but it is also giving me a hard time, any advice would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Taco Fleur watch our new video online!

Pacific Fox™
free call 1800 032 982 or mobile 0421 851 786 — fax 07 3414 6464, international +61 7 3325 5103
www.pacificfox.com.au an industry leader with commercial experience since 1994 …

our services:

  • online, print, marketing & information technology

  • website, branding, logo, business cards, letterheads

  • hosting, e-commerce, domain names, sms solutions,
    streaming video and complete web strategies