On 10/13/06, Ted Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all

I've come across a question that I can't find an answer to.

I'm building a form that has fully valid use of fieldsets, legends, labels,
etc.
It was suggested by a person using a screen reader that I transform the
legends to headers or insert headers into the legend for the screen reader
to generate the header-based navigation.

I would ditch the legend and just use a header, unless some
screenreaders would ignore it... then you would be in a difficult
situation.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com