Andrew wrote:
> I have a page where I have a parent div,
> absolutly positioned, with two relatively
> positioned child block level elemnets; one
> positioned to the top left, the other top
> right.

Hello Andrew,

I think the problem is that you have the positioning applied in reverse.
What you need to do is apply relative positioning to the parent, then
absolutely position the children. They will then be positioned in relation
to the parent. I know it sounds backwards in a way, but that's how to get
those children to behave.

Perhaps this experiment I did a while back will help you sort it out.
Write up: http://mikecherim.com/gbcms_xml/news_page.php?id=10#n10
Experiment: http://mikecherim.com/experiments/css_smart_corners.php

Hope this helps.

Respectfully,