I was wondering if someone knew why there is a larger spacing above the form
in Internet Explorer?
http://www.clickfind.com.au/advertiser/register.cfm
in Firefox it looks ok, the <ol id="lth"> is right above the <form>

Also wondering if someone could answer the question someone else asked on
this list in regards to a <p> tag in a <li> tag, is it needed? To me it is a
paragraph, but I could be wrong, do you not use a <p> tag within a list
item?

Kind regards,
Taco Fleur - watch our new video online! <http://pacificfox.tv/>

________________________________

Pacific FoxT
free call 1800 032 982 or mobile 0421 851 786 - fax 07 3414 6464,
international +61 7 3325 5103
www.pacificfox.com.au <http://www.pacificfox.com.au/?source=email>  an
industry leader with commercial experience since 1994 .

our services:

*       online, print, marketing & information technology

*       website, branding, logo, business cards, letterheads

*       hosting, e-commerce, domain names, sms solutions,
        streaming video and complete web strategies