On 10/24/06, Tee G. Peng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, this is the first time I try implementing tabindex for navigation.

http://new.marinersq.com/html/thierry.html

The above page has 6 menu tabs and I have them set from tabindex="1",
tabindex="2" and so on...but nothing happens when I try to tab them.
I tried using combination of 'shift', 'alt', 'control' and 'command'.

Don't know the problem here, but you might be better off just putting
those menu links as high in the source as possible and letting users
reach them naturally. Tabindex can be especially difficult, especially
when users are tabbing through forms (first tab takes you to menu, not
the next form field).

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com