On Oct 24, 2006, at 4:23 PM, Taco Fleur wrote:

Forgot to mention, in Safari 2.0.4, a horizontal line showing up on top of each big button (1. click here to view our portfolio, 2..., 3.... 4....) and the 'mor' buttons. It looks to me it's caused by a:link {text-decoration: underline;}
  as the color is the same as text link you have.

Nice design, but for strange god know what reason I find the page very noisy. Maybe the guy with glasses and mustache looks too intimidating to me :) I always find man with that kind of mustache intimidating :)

Just kidding!

tee