I thought I'd post this question as a separate item, as it probably got lost
in my previous post.

Should I be thinking about fixing up the issues in Opera and on the Mac or
just say "tough luck!"

All pages validate www.pacificfox.com.au, and I have no idea what is causing
the issues, mainly with the 4 top buttons.

http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=294234
7966358.JPG (Explorer 5.2 on Mac)
7966370.JPG (Opera)
7966382.JPG (Opera)

And then there is http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=294540
Internet Explorer V7
I have no experience with IE7, is it maybe still in Beta, is that why it is
displaying this badly? The pages validate properly.

Any help, hints etc. much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Taco Fleur - watch our new video online! <http://pacificfox.tv/>  - visit
our newly designed website! <http://www.pacificfox.com.au/>

________________________________

Pacific FoxT
free call 1800 032 982 or mobile 0421 851 786 - fax 07 3414 6464,
international +61 7 3325 5103
www.pacificfox.com.au <http://www.pacificfox.com.au/?source=email>  an
industry leader with commercial experience since 1994 .

our services:

*       online, print, marketing & information technology
*       website, branding, logo, business cards, letterheads
*       hosting, e-commerce, domain names, sms solutions,
        streaming video and complete web strategies