Try removing the height from #links.

On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 13:17:41 +1000, Germ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
Im designing a website for my university design exhibition and it looks fine in IE (6 i think it is) but in firefox the bunch of links overlap the white
content about 5 pixels and it just looks a bit tacky. as far as i can see
the code looks ok.

http://curtinmovingon.com/Exhibition/?p=9
http://www.curtinmovingon.com/Style2.css

Im thinking the problem is the header bit sitting on top of the content
divs. I tried placing a clear: both on the next div (container) but it didnt
help...

Any help would be great. btw if you notice anything else, please let me know

Thanks everyone

--
Tyssen Design
Web & print design services