On 11/3/06, kate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hya,

I have a domain 'jungaling.com. Its a web site (eventually about Asia's
flora and fauna. Someone else has the domain 'Wild Asia'.

I found for the Mambo this awesome template. Its green, the logo has a
beautiful Butterfly and under that is the name 'Digital Eye'. I want to
change the Digital Eye to Wild Asia is this legal?
Thanks
Kate

Hi Kate,

You need to look at the licence for the theme - it could be a Creative Commons Licence ( http://creativecommons.org/), or GNU Public Licence, shareware or freeware.

I found the template I think you are referring too:
http://www.joomla24.com/Joomla_1.0.x_Downloads/Templates_for_Joomla_1.0.x/Digitaleye_Green.html

It appears to be free and could be editted - but remember someone else could also use this template. You really need to develop your own "brand", which could be based on the Digitaleye_Green theme, but would identify your site uniquely.

Hope this helps,

--
Regards,

Steve