Tony Crockford wrote:
Just to clear up my confusion.

I've been in the habit of setting font-size on body to 100.01% because AIUI it stops IE doing silly small font sizes when you use ems elsewhere and the .01 is for Opera and a weird rounding issue. recently I picked up the habit of setting body to 62.5% from http://www.clagnut.com/blog/348/
[trimmed]
There is, in my mind, nothing intrinsically wrong with either the 62.5 or 100.01% method. As for myself, I prefer 100%/normal on the body declaration, followed by the use of /percent/ on necessary selectors, with line-height set as a raw number.
Regards,
~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/