Maybe should mention that these are menu links that she.

  having a go trying to help a friend figure out why, in xhtml strict 1.0 the
{line-height: 3px; .

  However in FF, Netscape and Mozilla it would appear the css style is being
ignored. The space is too high

  IE and Opera seem to render it the way she intended. Have googled xhtml
strick break tags bugs but have not found anything so far.

  This does not happen in her xhtml transitional version.

  Side note: I've noticed in her html she is using tabindex, is that standard?

  ps Thanks for all the responses to the form question I had asked.

  Sharron