For your first problem, make the anchors display: block, not display: inherit.
I don't really understand the 2nd problem, sorry.

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 12:19:02 +1000, Teresa Carroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I have 2 questions regarding a Web site I am developing. I am using CSS to provide a rollover. I am creating the Web site on a Macintosh and using fire Fox as a current browser. I just realized that the Internet Explorer does not "recognize" the rollover technique for this particular site. I was wondering if someone knows why? http:// www.markgroaningstudio.com/

The second question has to do with the positioning of the text and pictures. I am currently using a "percentage" to line up the text and pictures. But several people have noticed that the text overlaps the photo. What is the best way to prevent that? http:// www.markgroaningstudio.com/paintings.html

Thank you very much. I appreciate all the support and suggestions in advance.,

all the best,
Teresa

Tyssen Design
Web & print design services