-----Original Message-----
From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Faulds
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 12:01 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] display problem with IE 5.5

That has to be the biggest list of stylesheets I've ever seen attached
one page! Is there really a need to have that many?

As far as the problem goes, for IE5.5 you might have to give #news_left
margin-right and then use position: absolute on #news_right.

_________________________________

> IMPORTANT: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private

> or confidential information.
> If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have
> received this e-mail in error,
> please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
> e-mail. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose

> its contents to any other party.
> This email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not

> necessarily reflect those of
> education.au limited except where the sender expressly states
otherwise.
> It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted

> with it for viruses or any other
> defects.
> education.au limited will not be liable for any loss, damage or
> consequence caused directly or indirectly by this email.

> Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tyssen Design
Web & print design services
www.tyssendesign.com.au