On 1/8/07, John 'Max' Maxwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can someone tell me the best way to check my website for 'accessability'??
have done a standard HTML and CSS validation so I can be 100% before
advertising the fact in my footer etc. But is there a 1 click Y/N tester
for
accessibility that works in the same way as the W3 site checker for
validity??

There is no 'tool' for checking accessibility, it's something that has to be
done manually, as there are too many requirements that need a common sense
interpretation. Bobby/Watchfire does some of the bits that can be automated,
though.