I AM EXTREMELY SORRY THAT THIS POST MADE IT HERE !

Should this list choose to do so - please DO remove me - and I will kindy
remove any referrence to it in my address book.

This was a mistake that it made it here - and honestly - I cannot believe
that the list would allow you to post such an arrogant reply to an HONEST
mistake.

I am SICK DAMNIT ! And I made a mistake and this will be my FINAL post on
the subject. PLEASE send your insults to me DIRECTLY !

Thank you!