-----Original Message-----
From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ricky Onsman
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 10:47 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] IE7/CSS issues on a site

Given that IE7 seems to be rolled out in Windows Updates which many
people just let do its thing, and that it's hard to uninstall, it makes
sense to start using IE7 as the basic IE browser check.

Having wrestled with the manual side-by-side set ups for ages, I now
find the Multiple IE setup for IE6 and earlier works very well.

Cheers

Ricky