Michael MD wrote:

> That might be fine for webmail accounts where you are using a web
> browser but what about desktop email clients?
>
> (yes Outlook/Outlook Express use IE to render html.. but what about
> others?.. can you be sure everyone's email client can even render
> tables?.... maybe I might be seen as old fashioned in this regard... but
> for email I prefer PLAIN TEXT - at least you can be sure everything can
> read that!)

And this client's emails are all sent multipart -- with a text/html
*and* a text/plain version. And the HTML version is checked in both
Outlook and Thunderbird, which probably covers 99% of her audience.

Do you know any contemporary email clients that will try to render
HTML that *don't* understand tables? I'd love to know which one(s)
if you do.

Thanks,
--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]