Hi all

I know this is a fairly simple problem but after spending a few days designing
it and nutting out all these problems, im kinder over it (if you kow what i
mean)

In ie the divs which hold the main content go below the side menu divs if the
window size isnt big enough.

I think the problem is the space or the way they are floated but im not sure

http://www.germworks.net

Thanks for checking and help

btw if anyone has any problems with design, accesability issues etc can you
also please point them out

Thanks again

********************************************************************************************************************************
The above message has been scanned and meets the Insurance Commission of
Western Australia's Email security policy requirements for outbound
transmission.

This email (facsimile) and any attachments may be confidential and privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email (facsimile) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email (facsimile) in error please contact
the Insurance Commission.

Web: www.icwa.wa.gov.au
Phone: +61 08 9264 3333