I wasn't at the last meeting, but in the latest Links for Light Reading
there are a whole host of events that might be the one you're thinking of.
Let me know if you didn't get it (I think it's on the Announcements list
these days, and I'm not sure if everyone is automatically a member of that
or not) and I will forward it to you.

Cheers,

Seona.