On 2/6/07, Jermayn Parker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, that's nice. So, I'm curious -- the site has both a photo (jpeg)
> of the hotel exterior and a (Flash-embedded) image of one of the rooms,
> so what's the problem?

So one flash embedded image and a photo of the hotel exterior is going to
give you a good feel about what the hotel is all about??? I do not think so
mate. Most hotel websites have a few photos for each different hotel room
(penthouse, budget etc) and also photos of the hotel area (reception,
restaurant, pool, garden etc)

OK, clearly this website is not a good example of an effective
business site but it's a decent example of a progressively-enhanced
Flash site. Let's not argue about its business merits... that's
straying from the topic of web standards.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.net .. designtocss.com