<hN class="title">Cool Hand Luke</hN>
<dl>
<dt>Medium</dt>
<dd>DVD</dd>
<dt>Entry Date</dt>
<dd>2007/2/6</dd>
etc
</dl>

I might add in some more classnames to give the markup more meaning.

- Andrew Ingram

morten fjellman wrote:
Hi,
I've finally added my entire dvd list in a database, and now I want to write it out on my web site. My first thought is that this should be marked up as a table, but then again it is a list.
This is the information:

Cool Hand Luke DVD Entry Date: 2007/2/6
Tagline:     "What we've got here is failure to communicate."
Genre:     Drama
Directed By:     Stuart Rosenberg
Starring: , Paul Newman, George Kennedy, J.D. Cannon, Lou Antonio, Robert Drivas, Strother Martin, Jo Van Fleet, Clifton James, Morgan Woodward, Luke Askew, Marc Cavell, Richard Davalos, Robert Donner, Warren Finnerty, , Dennis Hopper
Language:     English
Runtime:     126 min

Maybe a DL? Any thoughts?

Kind regards