It is very important that the character encoding of any XML or (X)HTML document
is clearly labeled, so that clients can easily map these encodings to Unicode.
This can be done in the following ways:

  a.. Send the 'charset' parameter in the Content-Type header of HTTP. Example:

  To do this you will need to have access to server settings or serve your
document via scripting (see Setting the HTTP charset parameter for more
information).

  b.. For XML (including XHTML), use the encoding pseudo-attribute in the XML
declaration at the start of a document or the text declaration at the start of
an entity. Example:

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
  For more : http://www.w3.org/International/O-charset

Ai ling Cai