Hi everyone,

Just a short sweet notice to mention that SilverStripe 2.0.0 (open source) CMS
has been released after many months of beta, so I hope you enjoy! It is poised
to handle sites more flexibly and larger than blogs (or quasi-blogs like
ExpressionEngine), but without the confusion and frustration (by both developer
and content manager) that Joomla, Typo3 etc provide... our focus is on simple,
intuitive administration, with rapid development by the site builder.

The links below are all easily found at www.silverstripe.com, but to make it
easy for you...

1. Admin Demo: http://demo.silverstripe.com/admin ("admin" / "password" to
login)
2. That demo admin controls the site at http://demo.silverstripe.com/
3. Download (opensource BSD license; uses PHP5/MySQL)
http://www.silverstripe.com/downloads
4. Tutorial One:
http://doc.silverstripe.com/doku.php?id=tutorial:1-building-a-basic-site
5. Example production sites: http://www.transport.govt.nz and