Hi Samuel

On 12/02/07, Samuel Richardson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 I like it, I don't like the plus minus concept on the navigation though,
it implies you can close/open multiple navigation options at once (like any
of those tree lists can) which is not needed in a navigation. Instead of the
plus minus I'd use a concept of bullet point and highlighted bullet point.

The left nav was originally a tree view style nav, and the plus minus icons
fitted with the open/close action of the onclick events. The last minute
decision was to remove this effect - a good decision I believe - but the
icons were left. I'll get them replaced in the .1 release.

Regards
--
Scott Swabey
www.lafinboy.com