John 'Max' Maxwell wrote:
Just gone live with this and have done all my valid checks etc but if
anyone has a second I would really appreciate any feedback on accessibility and usability:

<http://www.devonfurnituremakers.org.uk/>

The 'Maker Search' map isn't accessible without a mouse and some
eyesight - not to mention 'no-image' browsers/browsing conditions. Maybe
an idea to turn 'North', 'South', 'East' and 'West' (Devon) into links.

Those 'more' links are not all that informative out of context -
link-tabbing. I'd put the links on the names (too) and avoid
name-repetitions.

Need some font-resize testing and improvements. Text is overflowing
containers in the good browsers under certain conditions, and IE6'
'auto-expansion' bug is not very kind to that layout either.

A generous 'min-width' is needed for supporting browsers.

I don't think you need more than one IE-expression for 'min/max-width'
in that layout - on the outer wrapper, and it definitely needs some
tuning for trigger/fix-points and smoothness of action.

regards
        Georg
--
http://www.gunlaug.no