From: Ricky Onsman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 13 February 2007 10:27 AM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] web check

Well, that's funny because I signed up to take part in an ongoing
exchange of information and opinions about standards in web design and
development.

I think finding ways to eliminate displaying file extensions in URL
boxes is pertinent to this.

Maybe you're on the wrong list, Belinda, or your expectations of this
one are misplaced. I'd say Patrick's comment and Lisa's query are
entirely relevant.

Ricky