From: listdad@webstandardsgroup.org [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of lisa fox
Sent: Sunday, 18 February 2007 2:34 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Site check andrewingram.net

Tim,
Agreed.  However, from a user-friendly perspective, it is very annoying to
close a window and realise that you have lost where you were.  This is where
you make the decision on the purpose of the website, whether it is purely to
display that you can comply with strict or whether it is for the user.

Lisa