Robin @ Xplore.net wrote:

I have taken one of their recent site builds http://www.needanerd.co.nz <http://www.needanerd.co.nz/> and quickly rebuilt it in Lamp environment (http://training.xtools.co.nz/need_a_nerd/index.htm ) to show how the code can be leaner reducing band width more accessible etc, I have now been asked to put this on to their cms (.net) http://dev18.xplore.net:99/need_a_nerd_test_44.aspx but even though I use the same style sheet and the same html I am still having problems with the page displaying in IE, could some one shed any light on this problem for me please.

I know the test site still needs polishing but it’s the concept I am trying to prove at the moment.

I'd compare the source of your page and their page, and see where the discrepancies may come from.

Starter for 10: that comment before the <!DOCTYPE will throw IE into quirks mode.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com