Dear Members,

If there were a legal standards group I would post this there, but I believe this of concern to all members that their work is not stolen and that legal standards are relevant to compliance with W3C standards as with Disability Discrimination laws?

I have a number of paypal buttons on my account for http://www.hereticpress.com. Most recently I have added paypal buttons for animations and ringtones for mobile phones.

http://www.hereticpress.com/Phone/index.html
http://www.hereticpress.com/Phone/Anim/index.html

Under each animation there is a paypal button.

My entire site is being stolen by this site: Everything except the stylesheets for some reason? At least I can see how it all looks with zero formatting. http://www.skweezer.net/ask/s.aspx/2/www.hereticpress.com/Phone/Anim/ index.html

When I click on the paypal button in the stolen copy of my pages it goes to a fake paypal payment page that is also on the server
https://www.skweezer.net/ask/s.aspx/2/www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

I have checked the whois database and it is registered to a US company
Administrative Contact: Greenlight Wireless Corporation 22651 Lambert Street, Suite 106 Lake Forest, CA 92630 US

I have not contacted the server admin yet but have contacted paypal and asked them to contact any US laws enforcement police would be interested in such fraud?

This has happened to me before so I know some other steps I can take with my htaccess file, but I wanted to let them go for a bit and see if I can get a legal solution which protects the copyright of members work? It there anyone prosecuting anyone for the theft of members work? Who else should I inform before I fill their site with ugly "stolen from" graphics?

I would prefer they are caught by US law enforcement and prevented from theft in the future.

Please pass on this email to any fraud investigation department in the US.

Yours Faithfully

Tim Anderson
The Webmaster
http://www.hereticpress.com