I am in a desperate state. I am working for a .com.au and they are
struggling with some of the more forward-thinking web development
features that are around...

Please take a look at www.cataloguecentral.com.au

If you think it is poorly programmed, take a look at what it used to be
(2 months ago):
www.cataloguecentral.com.au/default5.asp

I am trying my hardest to drag this business into 2007 but there is
solid resistance....

Unfortunately, Catalogue Central have received some poor advice in the
past and seem to still be receiving poor advice now.

The issue at the moment is to do with the red drop down list/menu at
the top left hand corner of the site....

People here want to expand the menu so that the contents of each list
are printed down under each heading. Your thoughts please....It's
alright if you think the same way but I think a drop down menu, in this
case, runs rings around the alternative....

Thanks for your thoughts.

Christian Fagan.
Fagan Design.
www.fagandesign.com.au