From: listsadmin@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsadmin@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 11:51 AM
To: ms...@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Query Help: Add device name for each installed software

Good morning,

I am running the following query and would like to add the device name for each
instance of the products identified in this query. Anyone know how I can do
this?

Thanks,

Brian

SELECT distinct

    DisplayName0,

    Count(arp.ResourceID) AS 'Count',

    Publisher0,

    @CollID as CollectionID

FROM

    dbo.v_Add_Remove_Programs arp

JOIN dbo.v_FullCollectionMembership fcm on arp.ResourceID = fcm.ResourceID

WHERE

    fcm.CollectionID = @CollID

    AND (Publisher0 LIKE 'Microsoft%')

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Hotfix%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Security Update%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Update for%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%.NET%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Viewer%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Language Pack%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Internet Explorer%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%MSXML%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%SDK%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%C++%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Redistributable%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Search%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%SMS%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Silverlight%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Live Meeting%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%(KB%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Office Web%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Office %Proof%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Server %Proof%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Office %Shared%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Baseline Security Analyzer%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%Compatibility Pack%'

    AND DisplayName0 NOT LIKE '%User State Migration Tools%'

GROUP BY

    DisplayName0,

    Publisher0

ORDER BY

    Publisher0

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,