1.  How do these ev calculator sites work, as in what
programs do they use?  It's not excel right?

2.  If I use an image as the example, is it possible
to attach an image to each set of values that I change
in the calculator?  The scenario that I am thinking of
is displaying a bike with the factors that work
against and for the acceleration.  When I change the
drive ratio, I want to see the front or rear gear get
bigger or smaller.  When I change the gradient, I want
to see the bike go from level to uphill.  Change the
drag coefficient, see it change from a chopper to a
haiyubasa to streamline, etc.  Changing the type of
batteries which changes the weight and maybe ride
height.

I am basing this concept off of a site for VW that you
could change the stylings and thought it could be
incorporated together. http://www.busselecta.com/

Never Miss an Email