Here's a couple of thoughts. First for the drag racer amongst us: What if you could cool your motors before the race? I mean, like make some copper coils that can slip over them in the pits that run off to a refrigerant and get them really, really cold just before the run. Then slide the coils off and away you go?

When I am dragging the kids around in the snow behind my motorcycle, I am usually pulling between 30 and 100 amps at very low rpms. This means the internal fan is not giving me any cooling, and my motor can get quite hot. I found a simple solution... In between rides if I see the motor is starting to heat up I have the kids grab a big armfull of snow and smash it on the motor case. So cooling between drag runs sounds like a great idea to me.

In case you missed the videos from our recent snow event.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEpY-wj-ZPc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH2ektQA1g8

Search for grocery stores. Find gratitude. Turn a simple search into something more. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG