Maybe I am missing something but according to this
site
http://www.scta-bni.org/Bonneville/records/BNIrecs_cat_a.htm
.  The electric vehicles that hold records are all
streamliners.  I would love to see any of you guys'
(and that includes Killacycle's) names on that list.
What I dont know or is not clear to me is if the
racing authorities lump all electrics together or
differentiate between streamliner and open cycle.

Lyle

--- BadFishRacing wrote:

> This looks like the BUD speed trials.  That's where
> I've decided that I'm
> taking my land speed race bike.
>
> But that's after the drag bike gets completely
> finished, and hold all
> records from 24V to 120V.
>
> Then the Jr. Dragster.
>
> Then on to the land speed bike.