  From: Jeffrey Blamey
  To: ElectricMotorcycles
  Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 12:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [ElectricMotorcycles] more EM pics on Flickr

  Forgot to mention on the three wheeler I am planning to use two PMG-132s as
unsprung weight on the rear drive wheel assembly, 40 hp @ 44 lbs. I love the
pancake motors. I know some of you would be going with the ADC, it is still a
viable option, depends on my money situation when the build commences.

  BTW: I like the looks of the chassis-work on this 3 wheeler from the Austin
makers faire. Any contact info on the builder?

  Jeff