I just got done updating the archive links for the
site and I must say its been a busy year for electric
motorcycles in general and for our group included.  I
am adding the 40th article of the year as I finish
emailing you all.  I know this sort of comment is
usually reserved for DECEMBER but its almost NOVEMBER.
 I can think ahead alittle.  We have had more new
members join, valued members making progress on their
bikes month by month, Debuts of cycles, hairraising
events, and innovative attempts at speed and racing.

I must thank Mike again for creating a wonderful
community for our particular niche.  So it is one site
to look for all this.

Lyle Sloan