Hello Everyone,

Here is the link to the Greater Marathon Chamber of Commerce Hotels, Motels
and Resorts page.

There are accommodations in Marathon that are a better value than the Banana
Bay Resort.

I would ask how close the hotel is to the event, but Marathon is not a very
big island.

http://www.floridakeysmarathon.com/description.asp?u_category=Hotels,%20Mote
ls%20and%20Resorts

I booked a room at the Banana Bay Resort, but I may cancel, and book a room
at another resort with a more reasonable rate.

I believe the Banana Bay Resort will charge one night's stay if anyone
cancels a reservation a week or less closer to the arrival day.

Here is the link to the Florida Keys GLEE website.

http://keysglee.com/

Andrew Roddy

Florida EAA

Palm Beach, FL