Subject:        FLEAA Cookout - August 25th
Date:   Tue, 14 Aug 2007 16:36:07 -0400
From:   Shawn Waggoner (FLEAA) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     listserv@floridaeaa.org

Hi Everyone,

Here are the details for the upcoming FLEAA end of summer cookout:

Saturday, August 25th
11AM till 4PM
Location: Lake Ida Park - Delray Beach, FL
http://www.co.palm-beach.fl.us/parks/locations/lakeida.htm
(This is the park north of Boca where we have held meetings before - not
the park in Broward where the last cookout was)
I will be posting a map and directions to the website this evening, but
address is on the link above.

The FLEAA will be purchasing the food and drinks, but will be asking for
donations to help cover the cost - like we have in the past.

I will also like to see if we can get a couple of volunteers to help
cook this year. Please let me know if you can help out.

Please bring your EV if you can, this is going to be a great time to
share rides and show off the cars / bikes. Even if it is still in
progress and you can tow it - bring it! Bring your families as well.

If you are planning to attend, please drop me a line so we know how much
food to bring.

I hope to see everyone there, it's going to be a great time!

Shawn Wagoner
Florida EAA