-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Betron
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:31 AM
To: 'FLEAA Mailing List'
Subject: [FLEAA] Seeking opinions on a potential donor car

Hi Paul,

How are you today?

I'm interested in the same BMW cars because of their visual appeal.  Someone
told me that the front wheels on BMWs are slightly toed in which makes the
car role a little more difficult.

It would be great to see a list of the top 10 or 20 most efficient donor
cars.

Thanks,

Brian
Mobile number: +1.561.543.5191