Hi All,

I just got an email asking if there are any hotels/motels within walking
distance of Countyline Dragstrip in northwest Miami-Dade County where BBB is
going to be held.  Countyline is off of W. Okeechobee Rd (Route 27) just
south of N. Krome Ave. (Route 997).  I have never been down there myself.  I
guess I could try to do an Internet search for hotels in that area.  For
those of you who have been there and visited the track -- and I guess that
would be just Lowell and Shawn -- do you know if there are any hotels/motels
around there within close proximity to Countyline?

Or alternatively, do you have the contact info for any of the track
officials there (email, phone, website)?  I've never been able to find a
website for Countyline Dragstrip.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Charles Whalen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]