Hi everyone,

I've been getting some media requests for info about BBB and have been
sending out that PR from last week.  I've heard from a few more people with
regard to whether they will be bringing their EVs to BBB and which vehicles.
Here below is the latest update on EVs that are expected at BBB.  This is
what I'm currently sending out to the media.  If you haven't yet let us know
that you're planning to come, please speak up via this FLEAA listserv and
let us all know that you're coming.

Thanks,

Charles Whalen
Florida EAA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

COMPETITORS
---------------------

Here is the list of the EVs that will be competing at "Battery Beach
Burnout" in Miami on Jan. 25-26:

Electric Subaru Impreza, Cliff Rassweiler, ProEV
AC Propulsion eBox, Andrew Roddy
"Juiced Up" electric dragster, Shawn Lawless
Electric Porsche 959, Paul Liddle, EVPorsche.com
Electric Porsche 944, Miramar High School, Lowell Simmons & students
Electric Ford Probe, Miramar High School, Lowell Simmons & students
Patterson Cycles electric motorcycle, Jeff Patterson
Vectrix electric motorcycle, Charles Whalen
Toyota RAV4-EV, Charles Whalen
Toyota RAV4-EV, Paul Renneisen
Electric Datsun 240Z, Shenandoah Valley Governor's School, Byron Humphries
Electric Porsche 911, Shenandoah Valley Governor's School, Byron Humphries
Electric VW Jetta, Northampton East High School, Chad Lewis & students
Electric Nissan Tsuru, Victor Juarez, Electro Autos Eficaces de Mexico

The following EVs are either tentative "maybes" at this point and hope to be
there, or have not yet confirmed their participation:

Electric Toyota pickup truck, Bob Fuerstenau
Patterson Cycles electric motorcycle, Shawn Waggoner
Electric VW Cabriolet, Allan Miller
Electric Porsche 912, Steve Clunn, Grassroots EV
Electric Chevy S10 pickup truck, Jerry Wagner
Florida Institute of Technology's Racing Electric Vehicle
Electric Mini Cooper, Bruce Chesson, NASA Kennedy Space Center
Electric Chevy S10 pickup truck, Cornelius Cronin
Commutacar Citicar, Cliff Ruffner
Electric VW Beetle, Inlet Grove Community High School, Anton Pastuszak
South Plantation High School's electric car, Alan Phipps & students
Vero Beach High School's electric car, Sue Deblois & students
Ford Ranger EV, West Wilkes High School
Lithium-powered Solectria Force, Stephen Taylor
Electric VW Cabriolet, Mike Harvey, Harvey Coachworks & EV