-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Wagner
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 1:17 PM
To: Al Lococo; FLEAA Mailing List
Subject: Re: [FLEAA] SunDay Challenge Range

Hi Al,  I am from Melbourne, FL and have a 94 S-10 I converted using a
Netgain 9 inch motor and Zilla control.  The batteries I selected are 24 six
volt East Penn Deca GC-15 (fla) with a 20 hour rating of 215 amps.  Your
range numbers are about 35% greater than I ever got even when the batteries
were new.  Now I am see a 20 volt voltage drop during acceleration, and
total amp hours to the low voltage cutoff is about 45 amphours.  I suspect
that I have something dragging down my truck but have not foumnd it yet.  I
consume about 350 to 360 watts per mile which is too high.

What vehicle did you convert, what voltage are you running and what is your
total amphr drawn when you run 40 miles?  Have you optimized the wheels,
tires, lubes etc.?  Thanks, Jerry Wagner