I watched Who Killed the Electric Car with my mom and grandmother on
Saturday night. It made my mom cry. I had seen it twice already, the
first time I saw it in theaters it just was upsetting; the second
time I watched it, it made me cry. This time, I am just kind of
confused why car manufacturers aren't selling plug-in hybrids
already, we need them now! My grandmother is borrowing it from me to
show it on her retirement community's TV channel, yay!

I'm not currently a member, but now that I know I'll be in FL for at
least the next year, I want to join. I had a question about
membership though, online there is only one option: National EAA (FL
chapter) $39; but on the .pdf form there are 3 options: FLEAA only
$25, National EAA only $37, and FLEAA and National EAA $50. I'm
guessing the online option is the same as the second option on the
form? What's the difference between the options?

Thanks,
Katie Robinson
eighty40.com