Andrew, Paul Renneisen

Harvey Bennet called.  We are on a hold for tomorrow's presentation of the
electric cars.  Be available by cell phone so I can update you as soon as
Harvey calls.

I have ordered extra movies for the event.  I don't know if they will
arrive in time.  Do you have the DVD, Who Killed the E. Car?

Paul

I am now experiencing the same computer problems Charlie had.  But I have
several websites and my notebook so far has been protected-e-mailing from
the notebook by the way.  The Spy software self distructed the other
computer when it removed the trojan horse that captured and duplicated
internet explorer.  FYI.

Paul

 Hi Everyone,