From: "Kathleen Robinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 2:14 PM
Subject: [FLEAA] Question about Regen. Braking and AC vs DC

What are the differences between an AC conversion and DC? Doesn't the
DC electricity get chopped, simulating AC? Is it possible to get
regenerative braking in a DC conversion? I thought it wasn't usually
done/couldn't be done? Why or why not? DC conversions are what most
people do, because they are cheaper, correct?

Thanks in advance for clearing things up.

—Katie