  From: Andrew
  Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:10 PM
  Subject: [FLEAA] West Palm Beach Green Market

  Greetings Everyone,

  I will be sharing a booth with the Sierra Club at the West Palm Beach Green
Market this Saturday April 5th from 8:00am to 1:00pm.

  My eBox will be in the parking lot behind us.

  The directions and details are on the website.

  CBS Radio will be there; maybe I can get an interview.

  I hope you can make it; there are lots of good things to see and eat.

  http://www.cityofwpb.com/greenmarket/

  R. Andrew Roddy

  Public Relations

  Florida Electric Auto Association