Hi Charles/Everyone,

I know the event in Miami starts at 11:30 on Saturday, but I am still
planning on having a regular meeting Saturday morning at Coastal Tire in
Boca as scheduled. I understand that some folks will either head straight to
Miami to take their EV or in some cases, just stay down there for those who
live further south. We have lots of people who stop in by word of mouth or
finding our website and I do not want to miss anyone that may show up to the
regular meeting. Besides I will use this time to pass out some info to those
there in person about the upcoming events.

Unfortunately, not everyone is on the email list (or even use email!) so I
want to hold a brief meeting before heading down to Miami.

The meeting will start at 9:30 as usual, but I want to wrap up by 10:30, so
those of us going to Miami can make the event on time.

In fact, if enough people are going south to the event, meeting at Coastal
would make a good meeting point to carpool down together.

I think having everyone (or at least anyone who can make it) at the Miami
event would be great. This is a great opportunity to talk to people and
students about what we do.

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend - in one place or another!

Shawn Waggoner
Florida EAA
www.floridaeaa.org