Hi Everyone,

On the issue of liability forms, we don't have one yet, but I think everyone
agrees that they are a good idea. I think the best course of action would be
for us to scan the form Charles is going to get this weekend, or simply
create our own, based on that one, and post it on our website on the
downloads section. That's what that section of the website is for and this
way it would be available to anyone who would like a copy.

I'll get the form from Charles and posted to the website by mid next week
for everyone and post a link to it on the list here.

Hope that works!

Shawn